Here is a combo deal for your little ones!
For a limited time only, receive a Pilot Pen Set, a file and a Traveloc (worth $60 in total) with every purchase of this bundle!
Introducing ILoveReading Series. This is a magazine for children between the ages of 4 – 8. This magazine seeks to develop the joy of reading in children and to complement their learning through a series of well thought out stories and activities. It centres around three main characters a brother and sister name Stan and Stella; and Lulu, a ‘magical’ monkey. Children will be eager to join in the adventures of the characters in each new issue.
The activities like crossword puzzles, wordsearches, spot the difference, mazes and simple craft are fun ways to help develop skills such as fine motor skills, eye-hand co-ordination, word recognition and vocabulary building. The colourful illustrations that accompany the text are attractive and lively and will make reading a positive and joyful experience for the young children.
4 Issues (March, May, July, September)
Storytime is a leading children's magazine from the UK for children aged 6 and above to be able to enjoy the below 10 wide-ranging benefits in 1 easy place:
- Increase general knowledge through stories from around the world
- Enhance language development through poems and rhymes
- Learn moral values through value-based fables
- Increase vocabulary through word banks
- Develop fine motor skills through free handicraft printables available online
- Enjoy language through captivating fairy tales
- Have fun while learning through interactive games
- Encourage imagination through colourful illustrations
- Deepen bond with parents through prompts for conversations
- Spark creativity through imaginary play
National Geographic Little Kids
National Geographic Little Kids was designed with your toddler in mind. It allows for reading at a comfortable pace and will capture your child's attention with adorable pictures.
"Wild Cards" are included as well, which complement the fun facts about animals and plants. That's not all, the magazine also comes with fun activities and quizzes that will keep your child entertained for hours at a time.
Nat Geo Little Kids is suitable for ages 3 to 6.
*Please note that your order will take 4 to 8 weeks of processing before the first issue will be mailed to you