The Just English Explorer magazine is written for primary to teenagers of Beginner to Pre-Intermediate level command of English. It features current articles that are suited to the different reading levels of students and improve their vocabulary and general knowledge at the same time.
A wide variety of topics and genres are covered:
- Reports (information, scientific, reports, news)
- Narratives (extracts, short stories, poems, classical/traditional tales, legends)
- Recounts (personal experiences/biographies, historical, factual, literacy, poetic)
- Procedures (instructions on doing or making something)
- Descriptions (poems, everyday life experiences, animals)
A total of 6 issues per annual subscription (bimonthly).